Sales Consultant Logistics (Dutch required)
Shypple is looking for a true "Sales Captain" in several regions in the Netherlands.
Do you have a passion for hyper-growth companies and are you the self-starter in sales with an entrepreneurial mindset? Read more below or apply via the “apply for this job” button!
Shypple is not only giving companies the key to a more efficient and optimized way of working but a whole new perspective of the supply chain. A modern and easy-to-use web application that offers real-time visibility, the opportunity for companies to search, compare, book and track shipments for air, rail, and sea freight directly. We believe the solution behind disrupting a traditional industry is a perfect combination of a smart developed system and a high-quality customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Realize a significant growth of the Sales department while working with the team to create new business at small and medium-sized businesses.
- You will be a part of the Benelux Sales team, who are in close cooperation with the Operations and Product development team.
- Advise and convince customers that the "Shypple way" is the best solution to provide their company with an efficient and smart way of Shipping and Supply Chain Management.
- You are one of Shypple's high-level business partners who together with potential customers can understand the entire supply chain and convince them of our added value in an advisory manner.
- Generate, receive and follow up leads, you arrange (demo) meetings and visit companies to introduce the unique high-quality service Shypple provides.
- You know how to close a deal and together with the Customer Success team, you will ensure an excellent customer onboarding.
What you'll bring
- Experience and a proven track record in freight forwarding sales.
- You live in The Netherlands. We expect you to be at the office in Rotterdam once a week.
- You are tech-savvy and an advocate of smart digitization.
- Positive mindset and open to learn a lot and do things differently.
- You are professional, authentic, result-driven and you take ownership in everything you do.
- You feel at home in a growing and dynamic start-up/scale-up environment.
- You like the challenge to transform one of the largest and most conservative industries on a global scale.
What you get
- A great working environment with a team of highflyers who work together for extraordinary success.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. 25 vacation days, the possibility to work remote abroad one week a year, a high-end laptop, pension contribution, employee option plan).
- The opportunity to be a part of a great adventure where you can grow, develop, and get the best out of yourself, including a yearly budget for personal development.
- An office in the heart of Rotterdam with a sunny roof terrace.
"The Shypple way" is increasingly creating interest in the national and international press (Quote, NRC, FD, Supply Chain Magazine, De Binnenvaartkrant, Payoneer, Wired) and radio (BNR). The magnificent growth is also recognized by various nominations: Sprout - Startup of the year and EU-Startups - Dutch Startups to Watch in 2019.
If you are convinced that you are the right person for this role, we are delighted to receive your application before 30 September 2020. You will be hearing from us within 1 week. You can apply by submitting your resume and answering a few questions on our application form. Interviewing will start upon first applications, fulfillment of the position will be as soon as possible.
For further information, you can contact Naomi van Nederpelt - Recruiter - via email@example.com and Alexander Bauduin - a.i Recruiter - via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not contact us for sales purposes