Head of Customer Success (Dutch required)
Shypple is looking for a true "Captain" in the Customer Success Team.
Shypple is not only giving companies the key to a more efficient and optimized way of working but a whole new perspective of the supply chain. A modern and easy-to-use web application that offers real-time visibility, the opportunity for companies to search, compare, book and track shipments for air, rail, and sea freight directly. We believe the solution behind disrupting a traditional industry is a perfect combination of a smart developed system and a high-quality customer experience.
"The Shypple way" is increasingly creating interest in the national and international press (Supply Chain Magazine, De Binnenvaartkrant, and Payoneer). The magnificent growth is also recognized by various nominations: Sprout - Startup of the year and EU-Startups - Dutch Startups to Watch in 2019.
The Shypple Culture
Our culture and our corporate values are the core of our success; they are on a daily level everything we do and don't do. Shyppleness is based on our 5 beliefs - The High Five - and it gives direction to all our choices:
- The customer is our fuel - Focus on the customer and everything else follows.
- Together is more than the sum - The collective genius is our lever.
- Be there to win it - Take ownership and hold yourself - and each other - responsible for the results.
- Simplify and go - Don't analyze too much. Execution is everything.
- Always move forward - Live on the solution side of life. Challenging the status quo.
- You lead our Customer Success efforts, work closely with our customers, cultivate relationships and thus actively contribute to their and our success at Shypple
- You take responsibility for the successful onboarding of new customers and the rapid and sustainable growth of our existing customer portfolio
- You anticipate future customer requests and improve our customer platform in close cooperation with our product development
- You lead hands-on a small and growing Customer Success team
The ideal candidate
You have either
- 5-7 years of experience leading a thriving Customer Success organization in the B2B SaaS with a proven track record of high growth and you have a strong affinity with trade and logistics
- 5-7 years of Commercial Leadership experience in the field of ocean or air freight as a commercial leader with a proven track record of substantially growing a portfolio of accounts.You live customer service and sales and have great communication skills
- You live customer service and sales and have great communication skills
- You are extremely reliable, highly motivated and aware of the strategic requirements of a customer success leader
- Your excellent analytical and strategic skill-set allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with a dynamic and demanding environment
- You are optimistic, ambitious and bring a can-do mentality to Shypple
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- The opportunity to be a part of a great adventure where you can grow, develop, and get the best out of yourself. We continuously invest in professionalizing and developing Sales as a department, team and you as a professional consultant.
- To be a part of an inspiring team of high flyers who work together for extraordinary success.
- Attractive employment conditions; such as a good salary, complete secondary employment conditions and interesting additions such as your own high-end laptop and a personal development budget.
- An office in the heart of Rotterdam with a sunny roof terrace!
If you are convinced that you are the right person for this role, we will be happy to receive your application. You can apply by submitting your resume and answering a few questions on our application form.
If you are not (yet) convinced, email Armijn Peltekian, Head of People at email@example.com to investigate together whether applying is worthwhile.
Please do not contact us for sales purposes.